Hill & Mountain Skills
Map Reading courses
Inspirational Guided Walks
Exciting Outdoor Adventures
Inclusive Corporate Team Events
Get the skills to plan and follow your own walks in the countryside. We offer navigation training courses in the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District, ranging from basic 1-day Map Reading courses to more advanced NNAS navigation courses and Mountain Skills
Explore further, in confidence with our range of fantastic outdoor adventures in the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Peak District and Scotland. From Boots & Beer Walking Weekends and wild camping expeditions to guided mountain walks and challenge walks, including the Yorkshire Three Peaks.
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING & EVENTS
Head out to the hills for your next corporate team event! Our unique walking experiences are enjoyable, sociable and inclusive, and we have a wealth of experience dealing with corporate clients. We cover all walking areas from Scotland to the South Downs.
Research shows that humans have an innate affinity with nature. Connecting with the natural world promotes positive physical and mental well-being. From the clouds in the sky to the geology beneath your feet, we'll explore the natural environment to enhance your experience.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
For every corporate booking, we will plant one deciduous tree in the Yorkshire Dales on your behalf. Trees planted so far:
- Choose from 80 outdoor courses & walks throughout the year.
- Our courses are suitable for individuals or groups.
- No experience needed, full guidance given.
- We provide essential equipment including full waterproof clothing.
- We are all fully qualified, experienced and insured Mountain Leaders.
- Since 2007, we have taken over 6,500 people out walking
- We have a wealth of experience dealing with all ages and abilities
- TeamWalking Loyalty Reward scheme
ALL photographs within this website were taken on TeamWalking events